This video was taken last Thanksgiving, and it to me it shows the laughter, and joy we shared as a family. Most people spend many Thanksgivings together, but for us it was just this one. Even though it was just one, we truly feel blessed and thankful that we were able to share this day with Kiyana. Lots of memories of that day fill our head, and our heart. It is a day to give thanks, and I would like to share what I am thankful for.
- GERALD, who is my best friend, my rock, and the love of my life. I couldn’t iMost people have the opportunity to build years of memories of Thanksgiving Day with family. We did not get that opportunity. We only had one Thanksgiving Day as a family with Kiyana. It only took one to realize how blessed we were. The memory of that day will live in our hearts forever. Since today is a day to give thanks, I would like to share what I am thankful for. magine my life without you.
- Kiyana’s mom, Jacey for friendship and parenting relationship we shared, allowing us the opportunity to be a huge part of Kiyana’s life.
- I am thankful and honored to be her stepmom.We brought so much to each others life.
- The special times and memories with Kiyana. They will be cherished forever.
- The joy, happiness and laughter that Kiyana filled our house with.
- My beautiful, intelligent, and compassionate daughter Nikki, who inspires me and has always loved me unconditionally.My son-in-law Timmy, who continues to remind me what family is all about. I love him more than words can describe.
- My beautiful, full of life grandchildren, Kahlan, Ender and Belle. Know that grandma loves you will all her heart.
- My mom and sister who are always there for me no matter what.
- The loving family that I walked into when I entered Gerald’s life. I can’t express how grateful and blessed I am to be part of your family. I love each and everyone of you.
- My family at work, who I share so much of my life with. You always surround me with kindness and love. Through the darkest days of my life you have been there right by my side. No questions asked. You are truly part of my family.
- and so much more……
CHERISH EVERY MOMENT, LIVE LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW, LAUGH EACH DAY, AND LOVE TO THE FULLEST! Tomorrow is not promised. Always remember that.
Happy Thanksgiving to our angel in heaven, and too my family and friends who I love so much.